Success without Goal Setting - A New Paradigm
Ditch goal setting and get the life you want today
Goals can get in the way of success by being too narrow, inflexible, taking the place of independent thinking and personal initiative. Madisen encourages participants to ditch goal setting and get the life they want today.
- Discover why SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable and time bound) goal setting is getting in the way of your success and happiness
- Learn how goals teach us to sacrifice today in the hope of a better tomorrow.
- Find out if you are a goal-aholic
- Consider the word ‘deadline’ – do you really want to experience something that’s ‘dead’ at the end of your hard work?
- Discover why most people fail at their goals – from business objectives to New Year’s resolution
- How goals get in the way of your purpose
- Why passion, values and talent are more important than goals
- If you set only one goal in your life, discover what it
should be – and it’s the same for everyone
has already defined his own limitations”